Whatever your needs, Stonerise at Home makes it easy to arrange the appropriate care in the best way.
Stonerise at Home will help you adjust to changes in your life. When you’re recovering from surgery, getting back on your feet after a fall or adapting to a new medical condition, we provide care in your home environment. Contact us today for an individualized care plan that will get you back to your routine as
quickly as possible.
The skilled professionals from Stonerise at Home work cooperatively with your health care provider to help you thrive where you live. We are able to provide caring, compassionate services in a private residence, apartment, relative’s home or assisted living facility. Our goal is to improve quality of life in all environments.
Skilled Home Health Services
Our nurses can help you adjust to a new illness or a significant change to a previous condition to prevent possible medical complications. Services include disease management, teaching and training for medications management and/or injections, wound care and IV therapies, among others. With your input, we develop an individualized care plan in conjunction with your clinical team.
- Disease education and management
- Diabetic self-care, diet and glucose monitoring
- Post-operative care
- Cardiovascular disorders, Holter monitor
- Anticoagulant monitoring
- COPD and Asthma
- Neurological care, including strokes, memory deficits and Multiple Sclerosis
- Medication management and changes
- Pain management and education
- Wound care (including Wound Vac)
- IV and infusions
- Patient safety, emergency preparedness
- GI care, Peg tube feeding education and nutrition
- Currently available only in our Ohio service areas
- What’s the difference between Home Health and Hospice Care?
- Quality of life and palliative care focus
- Specialization in pain management
Home Therapy Services
Whether you’re recovering from joint replacement surgery, regaining strength and mobility after a fall, or working to improve balance or endurance, our therapists can help keep your recovery on track. They will work with you to develop a therapeutic exercise program that fits your needs.
- Provide strength and conditioning exercises
- Train for proper use of walkers, canes and assistive devices
- Balance, coordination and gait training
- Pain management
- Home safety and fall prevention
- Total joint rehabilitation
A key part of resuming your routine is being able to complete “activities of daily living” in a way that allows you to have time and conserves your energy. Our therapists find ways to maximize your independence with tasks such as personal hygiene, dressing, meal preparation and more to get you back into the community.
- Assist with challenges of mental or physical illnesses or disabilities
- Help patient achieve the highest level of functioning and wellness possible in their daily lives
Our experts can help with issues related to speaking and/or swallowing. Conditions such as dementia, stroke or others can affect one’s ability to communicate or fully express themselves. Your therapist can work with you to develop ways to improve that communication.
- Help with any speech problems after a stroke or other illness
- Counsel family members
Home Health Support Services
Home Health Aides
As part of the overall recovery process, our certified home health aide can be a helpful addition to your treatment plan. They can assist you with your personal care and other needs while you work on getting back to a normal routine
- Help with personal care
- Work under the supervision of a registered nurse
Medical Social Workers
Physical well-being is just part of the overall recovery process. Stonerise at Home can provide a full complement of social services that may include counseling for personal or financial concerns and connect you to resources to provide you additional assistance.
- Assess the home environment
- Make proper referrals to appropriate sources
- Provide counseling services
- Light housekeeping and assistance with errands
- Meal preparation
- Personal care such as bathing and dressing
- Walking stabilization and assistance
- Companionship and conversation
- 24/7 around the clock care